The PLIS (Programming, Logic and Intelligent Systems) group at Roskilde University investigates foundations, tools and languages for the development of adaptable, reliable, human-oriented computer systems.
The group's research covers theoretical foundations, languages, tools and semantic models together with application areas. The main research topics are:
- Knowledge-based systems and intelligent interaction with systems.
- Logic and knowledge representation.
- Programming languages and tools.
- To develop tools and techniques allowing intuitive interaction with information and knowledge-based systems, including natural language understanding and generation, and interpretation of interaction with respect to a context that is constantly changing.
- To construct logics and structures capable of creating and reasoning about models of the environment and human activities, including direct modelling of concepts familiar to humans, common-sense concepts and representation of dynamically changing situations.
- To develop languages, methods and tools for software production, analysis and transformation, allowing automatic generation, checking and evolution of software systems.
Publikation: Forskning - peer review › Tidsskriftartikel
Publikation: Forskning - peer review › Working paper
Publikation: Forskning - peer review › Konferencebidrag i proceedings
Aktivitet: Foredrag og mundtlige bidrag
Aktivitet: Løbende redaktionsarbejde › Redaktør af tidsskrift
Aktivitet: Konference/workshop/kursus/seminar › Organisation og deltagelse i konference